Thursday 6 July 2017

Inspired by Chinese Porcelain - DT Post

Hello everyone, Rahmat here. Today I am up with a card inspired by the Chinese Porcelain. For almost a decade I have been living in a Chinese region which is heavily influenced by the Portuguese architecture, and from time to time I do get inspired by the local culture for my cards. Here we have the Portuguese influence of white and blue tiles everywhere. So I have used the colors white and blue from the Chinese Porcelain, but used the Portuguese tile form for the card.

Here is a look of tiled form on the card.


I had used the Beautiful Blooms III set and I love Tea set for the flowers and stamped using Chipped Sapphire Distress ink, all over in random.


I used a white base and added a Pattern paper with text from Doodlebug


I then cut the stamped panel into tiles, and added the panels to replicate the tiles on the top and bottom, leaving some space in the middle for the sentiment.



The sentiment is from Cosmos set, I stamped it using the same ink, and edged the panel with silver glitter paper.

I hope you like my inspiration, and you do try it out.

Supplies:
Uniko Bold Blooms III


Cosmos
PFCosmosPP

White card stock
Chipped Sapphire distress ink
Doodlebug PP
Silver Glitter paper

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

3 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated