Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey!

Today is Mother's Day here in the UK and I have enjoyed some lovely quality time with hubby and the beans :) To top it off the weather has been glorious this weekend and we have managed to spend time outside enjoying it. 

I've been longing to spend some time in the garden, the previous owners had let it get very overgrown and seemed to like a lot of greenery and not a lot of flowers! So, I spent some time clearing one of the borders to create a blank canvas to plan my plants/shrubs for all year round colour. 

Anyway, we did pop round to see my Mother In Law this morning and this is the card I made...




I couldn't resist inking up Originally Organic Additions again! This time I went for some fussy cutting. I started by stamping the heart wreath and a trio of flowers. I then cut the flowers out and adhered them into place on the wreath, I then stamped some smaller buds to the wreath before cutting it all out. This added a little more interest and depth to the design.



The sentiment is from Simply Said and I added a few tiny rhinestones and some clear Wink Of Stella for a little subtle sparkle. Inside the card I combined a sentiment from Most Wonderful and Celebrate with Cake, stamping another of the stems and flowers from Originally Organic Additions.




Before I go today, I also have the WINNER to announce for the Uniko March 2017 Design Team Blog Hop & Giveaway....

This is such a sweet card, and I love that stampset!

Congratulations Mirella! Please send an email along with your postal address to bev@uniko.co.uk by Sunday 9th April 2017 to claim your prize.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your day and weekend!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Bev, I'm sure your Morther - in - Law loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the elegant cas design. All that white spaces looks so good against the pops of color :) happy mother's day
    cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! And I'm so happy to see that I'm the winner! Email sent :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated