Wednesday 1 March 2017

DT inspiration, combining digi with stamps

Hello everyone, Rahmat here. It is March, and Spring is just around the corner, and I am up with a spring themed card using a Uniko digi.
Bev had offered this digi on Simply Cards & Paper crafts, in this post. You will find the link to download the digi in the post. Kindly click here to get the digi.

I used the framed daffodil digi here, printed it off, and water colored using zig clean color markers. Just the usual card stock used for printing, I didn't use a water color paper today.
To my surprise the water coloring came out really good.
After coloring I masked the digi, and used a bubble stencil to blend the inks, I have used Hero Arts Neon ink, and twisted citron distress ink for this.




Added a twine, and the sentiment is from Originally Organics additions, which was released recently.  I added the panel to a white base, just wanted to keep it really clean, with the focus on the front panel.  As usual finished off with tiny  gold rhine stones. By now you guys should know I go for the jewels more than the sequins to add finishing touches!

Once the whole card was done, I reached for the glossy accents to add some dimension to the daffodil, it looks really awesome! I will add a small video on Instagram @rahmat.ccc to show the glossy accents on the flowers, as it was hard for me to capture in the picture. It is a happy spring card, on the contrast to what my view and weather is though ;)

I hope you give the digi a go, and show us what you create. If you are sharing on Social media remember to tag us, using the hashtags - #unikoltd, #uniko,  #unikostudio ...... if you tag us we will surely drop by to see what you created!



Supplies used:

Uniko free digi - Spring blooms daffodil
Zig clean color real brush markers - yellow, orange and green
Inks : hero Arts Neon Sunshine , Distress ink - twisted citron, rangers archival black
Stencil - ARTplorations Bubble
White card stock
Green twine
Rhine stones - gold
Glossy Accents

 Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Wow - Spring on a card! I love it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull card with the Daffodil.
    Your print off came out great, it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect flower to choose for 1st March. It's St David's day, the patron saint of Wales, and the national flower of Wales is a Daffodil. Absolutely fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated