Tuesday 14 March 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #214

Hey!

It's Tuesday and time for another CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. My apologies for being MIA last week, with the recent Uniko Release HERE and two crazy beans I was so exhausted by the time they went to bed I didn't have the energy to craft :(

Anyway, I am back this week and I've a card to share using THIS weeks sketch by our lovely hostess this month Patricia...




I had so many ideas for this sketch as it is so fun and versatile, this is what I settled on...



Since seeing this weeks challenge over at "Less is More" HERE, which is a theme of leaves and a one layer challenge week I've been itching to ink up Natures Treasures I and join in! So, I combined the challenges ;)




I used a die cut circle mask and my trusty MISTI to stamp 3 of the leaves from the set in 3 different Stampin' Up! ink colours, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Lucky Limeade. The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Cosmos and I chose this sentiment as it is one of the longest sentiments I have and represents the sketch beautifully.




Anyway, be sure to check out all the Design Team inspiration HERE on the CAS Colours & Sketches blog and I hope to see you in the gallery :) Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, March 6, 2017

Hugs
Supplies:
Ink: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive and Lucky Limeade. VersaFine Onyx Black
Card: Stampin' Up! Thick Whisper White

12 comments:

  1. Simply wonderfully CAS-ilicious gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card :) love your cas designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card Bev ! These green leaves are so fresh ! And they perfectly showcase the two challenges ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leaves inside the circle mask, super clean card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wonderful Bev. Love how you've used the sketch with masking to create a perfect one layer card. Great use of the Uniko foliage too with the different green tones. Love it and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful masking and so very CAS. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this - the shades of green add so much vibrancy, and having the leaf shapes contained in a circle is a fab design touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the mix of greens. Very elegant style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous CAS design, Bev! Love the masked circle and your perfect stamping. That is one of my favourite uniko sentiments too. Great to see you at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Masking the circle is a neat idea and your card is a great example for a CAS challenge. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous in your simplicity, Bev! Love that masked circle!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated