Wednesday 15 February 2017

My Five Faves From Year 3 of Uniko

Hey!

Are you enjoying the Birthday Celebrations here at Uniko? I sure hope so and there is EVEN more to come as the February Release Sneak Peeks begin on Saturday - WhoooHoo! 

Yesterday, I shared a Digital FREEBIE download, if you missed it be sure to check out the post HERE.

Anyway, today I am back to share my FIVE favourite projects from Year 3 of Uniko. This was the year where the beans were still tiny babies and took A LOT of my time. I remember sneaking off to the studio one evening for a little creative time and only being there 5 minutes before being called back for mummy duties! Even with that I still took me a little while to narrow down my favourites ;)

Let's see what I chose...




This was the year Neons made a come back and were trending during the February 2014 Release. This card uses the Explosion! clear stamp set, a set perfect for your hard to make masculine cards. I have another reason for highlighting this card and clear stamp set, you will find out next week ;)




My second card I chose because I love the Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum clear stamp set, but also because of the technique I used on the card. I've used a technique called White Wash Watercoloring and you can see my original post HERE

I chose this next card because I simply LOVE it! The colours, layout and clear stamps I have used really show off this stamp set.




This was the year I introduced Background Builders: Vines and Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions clear stamp sets, another two popular sets which sold out on it's debut! Currently out of stock due to popular demand recently, but will be back in again soon. There are also plans for other follow up sets in this series ;)




Ah, Paradise Hummingbird. I chose this card as it reminds me of the most amazing time of my life, getting married in Hawaii! Again the card uses my 'go to' colour combo and I can't resist cards using it ;)

Lastly, I chose another technique card...




This card uses the baby wipe technique and you can read the original post HERE. On the card I have used Flower Power #5, but any clear stamp which has more of a solid appearance will work and is best for this technique.

Looking back through my creations has reminded me of some awesome techniques I had forgotten about and which would look just as good using newer stamps from Uniko. You might just see these techniques in the coming week ;)

To see more using the clear stamp sets I have highlighted today, check out the Pinterest pages for them via the links below...








That's all I have to share today, but I will be back tomorrow with more. Design Team member Lindsey is also here on the blog with some more Design Team Inspiration for you. 

Until then, thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Another fabulous collection of cards ... I think the Chrysanthemum stamp set is my second favourite!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, a delightful five-some! The Explosions has caught my eye...think I need to give mine a play!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous selection of cards, Bev, and some wonderful techniques. I had never heard of the White Wash Watercolouring technique until today. I assumed you had simply used coloured pencils to create this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful collection of cards! Love them all - a cool look back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Bev, I remember from this year onwards. I started blogging 3 years back, and I have been following you since then. Always loved Uniko stamps, and I am so glad to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!! The background builder vines et al are superb!! So delicate and cute :) kudos on running a business successfully and being a mum! More power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously creative examples. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Bev ! They're all great ! And I learnt two new techniques that I have to give a try for sure ! I really love the Chrysantemum, it is so stunning with this technique ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are all just lovely! I do like the bold neons on the first card. But it's the last one with the pretty multi-coloured flowers that I love!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated