Wednesday 17 December 2014

[Uniko Studio Challenge] No. 16 Winners

Hey!

Wow, wow, WOW! What a FABulous amount of entries for our last challenge of 2014 :) It's been absolutely amazing seeing all your wonderful creations and I am slowly working my way around to you all to leave a comment. 

Anyway, lets get to this round's winners...




Firstly, we have the randomly selected winner who entered the challenge using a Uniko Studio product. And the winner is.... Lucy F, who created this cute card and used a Uniko Studio sentiment from Peace On Earth.




Congrats Lucy, send me an email to [beverley at unikostudio dot com] to receive your £10 Gift Certificate and to organise your Guest Design Team spot for the next challenge.

Now we get to the Winner and Top 3 from all the entries as voted by the team. AND the winner is.... KT Fit Kitty with this awesome creation, we love the cute kitty and the festive stripes which reflect nicely with candy cane the kitty is leaning against, very festive too :)




Congrats KT Fit Kitty, you created a wonderful array of cards for this challenge :) Please contact [beverley at unikostudio dot com] to claim your £20 Gift Certificate and to arrange for your Guest Design Spot! :)

Now there were SO many wonderful entries the DT had a hard time voting for the top 3 for this challenge, but in no particular order they are...











Congratulations ladies, send me an email to [beverley at unikostudio dot com] to claim your £5 Gift Certificate.

A BIG thank you to everyone who played along with this challenge, we loved seeing all of your creations :) As this was the last challenge of 2014, we hope to see you play along again next year! 

Until then, thank you for stopping by today & have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year!



3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! I am SOOOOO excited to be your winner! And to have a guest design spot! That is AWESOME! Yay! Thank you so much! I had fun playing along in your challenge - it was my first time and I loved linking up my cards! I will email you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all my excitement I forgot to say... Congratulations to the other winner and to the beautiful top picks! I recognize Monika's gorgeous card! Well done and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for choosing my card! Max just gave it to his teacher yesterday and she loved it too, so that's a bonus. I also don't have any Uniko stamps so thank you so much for the Gift Certificate. Congratulations to KT and her cute Xmas Kitty. And also congrats to Monika and Wei Wei, so nice to be included with these wonderful designers!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated