Tuesday 19 August 2014

Doilies Just For You & a WINNER!

Hey!

Today I have a CAS card to share with you, but first how about a WINNER for the August Release Day Blog Hop?!

Random.org chose...




Comment 51 appears on Gillian's blog...

Love the new stamp sets - the Strike a Pose set is great for scrapbooks as well as cards. Margaret

Congratulations Margaret! Send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com along with your mailing address and I will get your prize of the entire release on it's way to you! If you ordered any of the release products on release day you can either choose a Gift Certificate to the value you spent in store or a refund. 

Now onto todays card...




When I saw the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below I knew I wanted to use Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time. I paired the sketch with the just passed Color Throwdown colours HERE and also seen below.






I'm not overly fussed with how it turned out, mainly due to my colouring, looking back I think I should have left some of the hands white and coloured the doily in more randomly than repetitively? 




Today is another chilled out day in the studio making cards and fulfilling orders :) I hope you all have a lovely day & until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by today!


Supplies
Card Stock: White (Boyes)
Ink: Avery Elle Fog & VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: SU! Markers & Foam Adhesive

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing by! Love your beautiful cas-card!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamping! And thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is stunning just as is! The colouring is balanced and eye-catching; the doilies, beautiful. Cas perfection...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design with those colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read this post and discovered I'm a winner in your blog hop! I'm so happy to have won some of your lovely stamps. Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated