Tuesday 30 April 2013

Makes My Heart Happy...

Hey!

There are many things in life that make my heart happy & one of those things is coming across customer creations using Uniko Studio products. So I thought I'd share a few of my recent finds with you all...




These first two cards are by Vicki, you can see more of Vicki's creations HERE. Both cards are so Summery and as you may know I'm a sucker for butterflies! On Vicki's second card she has paired the BRIGHT Butterflies with Background Builders: Round In Circles & a sentiment from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum. Simply perfect sums up both these cards :)




How about some more lovely butterflies? This time from Sue, you can check out more of Sue's creations HERE.




On this first card Sue has paired BRIGHT Butterflies with the Round In Circles Digital Patterned Paper Collection & All Occasion Sentiments #1. Loving the layout & retro squares :) Continuing the circle  & butterfly theme Sue created this awesome easel card...




Loving the soft pastels on this card, reminds me of the beach :)

I have one more card to share, continuing the butterfly theme that seems to have occurred today! This one is by Gillian & you can check out more of Gillian's creations HERE.




Don't you just love the sparkle of those butterflies? Happy sigh! Well, that's all from me today, I hope to find a little inky time later today to create some projects to share with you.

I'd LOVE to see more customer creations just email me a link or photo of your creation, it would make my heart happy :)

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards everybody has been making with your goodies, must been such a nice feeling seeing what people have created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Vicki and Gillian! It's great to see how everyone uses these lovely stamps, papers and dies Bev. Thanks for sharing mine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Gillian and Sue. Thank you so much for sharing my creations Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Gillian and Sue. Thank you for sharing mine here Bev - it makes me very Happy.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated