Saturday 9 March 2013

Wonderful Washi

Hey!

I seem to have slept most of Saturday away today & had a late inky session in the studio, but overall had a good day! I hope your all having a good day & enjoying what you've done or are up to :)

It's been some time since I inked up my Wonderful Washi stamps & so I've a Wonderful Washi card to share with you all today...




It just so happens that Moxie FAB World are holding some challenges over on the blog and one of them HERE is all about using Washi Tape. So I had to join in on the fun using Uniko Studio's Wonderful Washi clear stamp set!! 

As I was layering my Washi over a doily that my friend Claire gave me to try out from SU! I stamped my Washi onto card. If I had not been layering it I would have searched for my white tissue paper and 'made' some of my own self adhesive Washi tape! 




A sentiment from Label Love: Birthday stamped onto a banner die cut, some satin ribbon, a heart shaped button & some bling finished the card of nicely! I used the current Dynamic Duos colour challenge HERE and seen below for my card. Two colours I'd not automatically grab to put together, but I'm liking it! 




So that's all from me today, I'm off to chill in front of the TV and watch a movie! Thanks for stopping by today. 
TTFN! 

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: SU! Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi, Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: PTI Aqua Mist Button, Simply Chartreuse Satin Ribbon & Banner Die. SU! Doily. Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout. Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's simple but effective with all the special embelishments....the doily, button, bling...it all works together fabulously! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet stunning! So pretty. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great focal point you've created in that corner - love all the different elements you've combined! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card with such fun detail. The little bits of sparkle are such a pretty touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated