Sunday 24 March 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hey!

Now where did that weekend go? I've slept most of today away, catching up on the sleep I've lost this week & hoping that it will cure my poorly throat. I have one more card to share that I made for the class yesterday...




I mixed a few different Uniko Studio clear stamp sets to create this card, all of which are listed below in the supplies.

Keeping it short & sweet tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Card Stock: White Card Blank from stash, SU! Cameo Coral
Ink: SU! Pool Party, PTI Summer Sunrise & VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies (Released April '13), KaiserKraft Wooden Heart Embellishment, Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the grouping of flower,ribbon and butterfly! Can't wait for the new die.......I'm hopeless as hand cutting :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated