Friday 21 September 2012

#3

Hey!

TGI Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend, it's been a busy week here in The Studio and I'm ready for some time with my man! Anyway, I have a trio of CAS cards to share with you today which started from the last Play Date Cafe colours HERE. Again, I was too late to enter them into the challenge but thought I'd still share them with you...




A super simple design using one stamp & three colours! Below are photos of each individual card...








Another little gift ensemble to package & give as a little Thank You to some one. Well, that's all from me today but I will be back again tomorrow with more projects to share! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies:

Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Aqua Mist & Berry Sorbet, SU! Perfect Plum 
Ink: SU! Pool Party & Perfect Plum. PTI Berry Sorbet
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: PTI Satin Ribbon in Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding, Berry Sorbet & Aqua Mist, Foam Adhesive & Corner Chomper.

4 comments:

  1. Somehow, I always miss the Playdate, too! Lol! These are FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are simple but so beautiful! LOVE them!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so effective! Love the little satin ribbon tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated