Thursday 12 July 2012

The Next Day...

Hey There!

I hope you all enjoyed the reveal & release day HERE on the blog yesterday as much as I did?! Thank you all for the lovely comments here on the blog, Twitter & Facebook.

I just like to thank my Design Team too for their FAB creations using the NEW products too. If you didn't see their blogs yesterday just click on their pictures on the left sidebar to pop by their blogs and see their FAB creations.

I have a couple more cards to share with you today...




First up is a card using the horizontal striped patterned paper from Eclectic Mix Summer Digital Patterned Paper Collection. The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Gerbera

Next up is another bright, cheery & summery card using Pure Florals: Gerbera...




For this card I used Calypso Coral, Pool Party & Pear Pizzaz to stamp the Gerbera. The sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday. It's not quite a one layer card but it's pretty close!

Thats all from me today, I've errands to run and orders to ship which makes it a HaPpY day! Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share.
Hugs

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated