Wednesday 20 June 2012

Grey & Yellow

Whoohoo it Wednesday!

Half way through the working week, not that I stick to a normal working schedule! Today I have a card to share which uses an oldie but goodie colour combo, Grey & Yellow. Whilst blog hopping I came across the current colour challenge over on cr84fn HERE.

This was the inspiration photo ...




Here is my card ...




Decorative Doilies The Hands Of Time was still on my desk from yesterdays card so I pulled out one of the medium doily stamps and stamped it in Memento ink London Fog onto white CS & matted it to a Basic Grey CS base. The sentiment is from Extra Time & stamped onto Lemon Tart (PTI) CS which was die cut using PTIs Photo Finishers Holiday dies. I added a few lemon pearls to the doily centres to finish the card off.

It's only 3 weeks till the next Uniko Studio release & there is much to be done, so I had best get to it & get some work done! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Wow!soft and elegant card, Bev! I love the addition of pearls. Give the elegance. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant Beverly, I love these doilies, I've just used them myself - got 7 onto one card, but you will have to wait to see it! And i've just got my hands on your fontiments - gorgeous!
    Fabulous card, simply elegant, thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverly, LOVE the doily stamping and your label is FAB! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Beverly! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the elegant design of your doilies and the soft subtle grey, with the little pearls - just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated