Saturday 23 June 2012

Colourful Swirls & Flourishes

Hello!

Today I have a colourful one layer card to share with you. I used the current colours over at ColourQ which I really enjoyed using. Here are the colours ...




I don't own Soft Sky so I substituted it for Pool Party which is a very close match. Here is how I used the colours ...




I used Swirls & Flourishes from FONTiment Fancies & paired it with 2 small doilies from Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time & also a sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday. A few tiny rhinestones added a bit of sparkle! 

I hope your all having a lovely weekend & find some time to get inky! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flourishes in these pretty colours! I picked this set up last week too, oh alright, I picked up all the rest of the sets last week! I now have all the clear stamp sets, and I can't wait to use my flourishes! Gorgeous designs Bev, I love the birthday fontiments - can we have some thank you fontiments too? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great us of this weeks colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Beverley, lovely stamping! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated