Friday 13 April 2012

Two ...

HEY!

TGIF! As you can see I am on a countdown to Sunday! LOL! As Sunday is the day the Uniko Studio peeks start! Are you excited to see what's coming next?

Until then I have this card to share with you ...




For this card I used the current ColourQ#132 colours ...




This is defo not a colour combo I'd use off the top of my head as it has green and orange 2 colours I rarely use! However, I did enjoy coming them all. I kept a lot of white space & used the colours sparingly! 

Well, there is one more day till peeks start & one more TIME card to share - for now anyway! Lol! Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card. You rock this challenge with Time stamp set, Bev! Nice sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish card Bev & I'm very excited to see what you have in store for us - your designs are so innovative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely retro card, Beverly, love those stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card!


    definitely not a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverley.......you've done a fabulous job sharing how many ways your stamps can be used......These sets are amazing, looking forward to seeing the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated