Thursday 12 April 2012

Three ...

Hey!

Happy Thursday! We're creeping closer to the weekend & also to the sneak peeks of the soon to be released Uniko Studio stamps! 

I'm here today to share a colourful card ...




I've used a colour combination of Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart & White on this little beauty! I have to say I really enjoyed making this card! I used some Versamark Champagne Dazzle for the stamped spots on the base card which adds a little bit more interest. Below is a close up of the cute little 'Hello' tag, I used PTIs Tiny Tags die to cut it out. 





Well, thats all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow usual TIME with another card to share!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love this color combo. Looking forward to the new release. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clocking card on black the bright background is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated