Monday 9 April 2012

Thinking about you ...

Hello!

Welcome back on this BH Monday here in the UK! I have another card to share today which uses the digital TIME papers available for purchase HERE

I have used a current Clean & Simple sketch for the LO of this card. I enjoy working to a sketch that I haven't created as it makes me look at my supplies differently. However, when I saw THIS sketch I knew what I wanted to use ...




Here's my take on the sketch ...




I used one of my favourite papers from the collection & paired it with the matching clock face & sentiment from the Extra Time stamp set.

Again a sketch I could se myself using again! 

I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you may be doing. I'm off to enjoy my last day off with my hunny! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect sketch for you stamps Beverley:)
    Hope your Easter was wonderful .

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated