Thursday 26 April 2012

Playing With Paper ...

Hey All!

I'm a little later than usual today with my post, I apologise for that. I took a day out yesterday with my former part-time college friends to a local historical house for some chatter and inspiration looking at lovely vintage furniture and textiles. Therefore I didn't make it into the Studio until today to make a couple of samples.

So without further ado here is my first card to share with you all ...




Today I am focusing on using the Modern Lattice Digital Downloadable papers available from the Uniko Studio website. I LOVE the designs in this collection, even if I do say so myself! Lol! The ditsy floral patterned paper that I have used in this first card is my FAVE! 

This card was super simple to make after cutting my card base from SU! Sahara Sand CS I then cut a panel of patterned paper the same width as the card base but only 7.5 cm in height. I then trimmed the patterned paper at different intervals on an angle. I then adhered then to the card base using my glue pen leaving a gap in-between each piece. A simple sentiment from Fontiments - Birthday & a cluster of buttons finished the card off nicely.




This next card is also super simple too and uses another 2 of the patterned papers from the collection. I used the butterfly punch from SU! and another sentiment from Fontiments - Birthday. If I received this card I'd SMILE! 

I have one last card to share with you all today ...




On this card I have used 2 more patterned papers from the collection to make the flower which is die cut using a Sizzix die from SU! The sentiment is also from Fontiments - Birthday

I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have shared today & that it has inspired you to use patterned papers in a CAS way! I'll be back tomorrow with the last Uniko Studio product focus from this release. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Three wonderful cards Bev! This paper is just so pretty, love how it looks used for the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are amazing. I really love your style and design, and the combination of different dies for the flower is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated