Saturday 14 April 2012

One ...

Hey!

Happy Weekend Y'all! Hope your weekend has got off to a lovely & relaxing start. The excitement is building in the Uniko Studio! 

Here is my card for today ...




For this card I used the medium & small graphic flowers from the TIME stamp set & the 'Just Because' sentiment from 'EXTRA TIME'. I used a post-it note to mask off the lower section of the base card to stamp the medium graphic flower using white ink. 

I then die cut the SU! butterflies and randomly stamped each of the butterflies in Kiwi Kiss & Baja Breeze & added a white button tied with linen thread to finish. A lovely girly card to finish off the Time & Extra Time project shares! 

Before I go and calm myself for the next release I have to announce the winner of the Challenge Giveaway ... the odds were good for the participants and will have a little something for those who took the TIME to enter but didn't win the prize.

And the WINNER is ...




Congratulations Sue! You are the winner of the stamp set & digital download of your choice! You are more than welcome to wait & see whats in store from the release & reveal! 

Thanks again to those who took the TIME to enter! Thanks for stopping by today & I'll see Y'all tomorrow for the first of the sneak peeks! 

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card Beverley!!!!
    Wow looks like I might be the lucky lady to receive more Uniko goodies.......fabulous off to check the 1st sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated