Wednesday 25 April 2012

One of THEM days!

Happy Wednesday!

Do you ever have one of THEM days where no matter what you make you're just no happy with the results? I had one yesterday evening as I was 'trying' to create a card or two to share with you today! Things were going wonky, there were smudges & mishaps that just made me frustrated!

Anyway, FINALLY I made a card I was happy with! So here it is ...




I had SO many ideas in my head to show you with Fontiments - Birthday but they were just not happening! I think I've used them a fair amount since release so I think you get the idea & general size of them! The more I use them the more I think of companion words that I 'wish' I had, good job this is the first in a SERIES of Fontiments!! 

I paired the sentiment with 2 of the little stamps contained in Background Builders - Lattice. I used a Copic BG72 to colour in the thin border of the line lattice & the little lattice is stamped in SU! Baja Breeze.

Well, thats all I have to share for today! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated