Friday 6 April 2012

It's a GOOD Good Friday!

Hey Peeps!

It's a GOOD Good Friday here in Uniko Studio as I have 4 days off with my hunny which is lovely & I have some FAB cards to share with you today not made by me but customers of Uniko Studio! 

The first card I have to share is by Maureen ...




Isn't it FAB?! To top it all Maureen was Crown Colour Queen over on the ColourQ challenge blog HERE. I just love the layout of this card and how Maureen incorporated all the colours of the challenge. Be sure to check out Maureen's blog HERE she has SO many fabulous projects to look at and inspire you!

The next card is by Stephanie ...




Isn't it lovely?! The colours of the card are gorgeous & I love how Stephanie has paired the clocking in card with a lovely peony flower. The layout is FAB too with the music sheet layered behind the card too. Be sure to checkout Stephanie's blog HERE, she too has some FAB projects to look at & inspire you.

It makes me SO happy seeing what people create using Uniko Studio stamps! If you have made a card or project using them and I haven't popped by your blog to see it be sure to drop me an email! If you don't have a blog or online gallery but have made a card or project send me a photo or scan of it I'd LOVE to see them!

I hope you all have a lovely day! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. These are both so lovely - love the colours and layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated