Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hello ...?

... is it me you're looking for?!

Ha! Happy Wednesday Peeps! So I was thinking what sentiment I could incorporate into this card that would fit the CAS-ual Friday's challenge - inspired by a song. Then this hit me the Lionel Richie song 'Hello'!




For this card I also used the current sketch over on retro sketches. I really liked the look of this sketch but it took me a while to create a CAS card. Below you can see the sketch but check out the blog HERE to see the DT cards. 




I mainly used the Extra Time set for this card, but used the cog stamp from Time to stamp the decreasing circles in white. I used some of the Time digital paper scraps I had left on my desk for this card. You can purchase & download these HERE

Thats all I have to share today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! and as they say ....that red pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the pop of red and also how the clock is stamped on the top corner.Pinning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on a very busy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you simplified the design! The colors and images are wonderful!!! So glad you played in this week's RetroSketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I love that song!! And your take on the challenge - super fun colors, amazing images, and brilliant composition! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated