Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Tuesday!

I'm back today with this little card to share ...




On this card I have used 2 of the digital papers from the Time set available HERE on the website. I have used one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment, SU! Pool Party & Calypso Coral with a bit of White & Grey for good measure! 

Don't forget there is still TIME to play along in the Challenge Giveaway HERE. The odds are good on winning the FAB prize up for grabs! 

I must dash as I have lots to prep for the up & coming release here at Uniko Studio! The peeks start on Sunday & I'm sure that'll soon come round as 'TIME FLIES WHEN YOUR'RE HAVING FUN'!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty card Beverley! Looking forward to your peeks........

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated