Wednesday 11 April 2012

Clockwork Orange ...

Hey!

Happy Wednesday! I'm back today with a card inspired by a title of a movie ... 'Clockwork Orange'. For this card I used the retrosketch#6 sketch for the LO of this card. It fits perfectly with the stamps in the Time & Extra Time stamp sets! 

Here's my card ...



This is another lil card measuring 11cm X 11cm. I'm trying to use up CS from my scrap pile so it goes down a little but it doesn't seem to have much of a dent in it at the moment! 

As usual Time seems to be flying and there is still much to be done in the Studio! I hope you are all having a good week so far. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Bev! Love the colour combination. Great take on the sketch :)
    Cannot wait for the new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love this card Beverley! The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated