Sunday 15 April 2012

And it's GO for the First Sneak Peek!

Whoohoo!

The day is finally here that we have all been waiting for, I can now share with you all the First Sneak Peek of the second release for Uniko Studio clear stamps!!

Are you ready?! Here it is ...




Now, you might be thinking 'but it's just another sentiment set'. However, this is no ordinary sentiment set, it uses a mix of fun & trendy fonts but the BEST thing is the huge amount of mix and match opportunities this set holds! The sentiments are on the larger side too so that they can be used as the main focus of the card too! 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the 2nd Sneak Peek at whats to be released on the 21st April! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs


8 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! I can't wait to order these, Beverley. I have been searching for some new sentiment sets and it looks like these designs will definitely fit the bill. Please let me order them now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peek. Cant wait to see the full set. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font of the "Birthday Wish", Bev! Cannot wait to see the full set. Love the idea of mix and match opportunities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sentiments.....fabulous fonts too! Looking forward to seeing the full release Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee! I so wish I could spill the bean already on this set - I LOVE it! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love that font, can't wait to see the rest.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to spill the beans too! X Can't wait! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This new set looks font-astic!! But then again, the others do too :) Looking forward to the countdown and release. (((hugs hun!)))

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated