Thursday 16 February 2012

Uniko Mix

Today I thought I'd pop by and share a card with you that shows how Uniko Studio stamps can co-ordinate with other crafting supplies you might have. One thing I love about paper crafting is how TIME has changed and that things like punches and dies make it so easy to cut & layer up images.




For this card I used my favourite clock face from Extra Time & the cog stamp from Time. I cut stripes of card stock in Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst & Hawaiian Shores (PTI) and layer them together and stamped the cog image using Basic Grey Ink from SU!

I then stamped the clock face in Memento Black ink & used a 1 3/4" punch to cut it out. I have mounted this onto Smokey Shadow CS die cut with a Limitless Layer 1 3/4" die from PTI. The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Bash Sentiments.

Loosely this shows how Uniko Studio stamps can be mixed with those you already have and other supplies you already have in your stash! 

I have also used some stripes on my card along with a few PTI goodies so it fits perfectly into the current challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey! Go check the challenge out if you haven't already done so! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

  1. I do love me a good mix and match when it comes to my supplies! I love the stripes on this beauty :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x
    P.S Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I have pinned it to try sometime with the stamps I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Beverley! I love how you interpreted the sketch and really love the stamps! Thank you so much for playing with us at retrosketches for our first sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated